Life Knowledge Reflection

 My life knowledge lesson was actually a lot of fun! I was able to teach this lesson twice, once to an animal science class that was 10th-12th grade and once to an intro to ag class that was mainly freshman. It went well and gave me some confidence going into the spring that I do have the ability to do this, create connections and meaningful learning opportunities for these students. I was also able to get some encouragement and good feedback from my CT, as well. 


I could definitely tell a difference from when I taught the intro class compared to the animal science class. It was a good gauge of how I will need change how I teach a little between the 2 classes. The intro class definitely needed more concise and clear instructions and needed to be prompted more to stay on task and participate. Overall, all the students had pretty good feedback and were involved in the activities in both classes. 

After teaching these lessons, I am very excited and hopeful for the spring. I am excited to work with these students and feel like this will be a great place for me to learn and grow as a teacher in the spring. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Objectives

Setting Expectations and Standing Your Ground

Our Students Matter